Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wyatt and Avrielle watching cartoons. They can be two peas in a pod. Since we have been living at my mom's they are growing up like siblings.

This is Wyatt when he just woke up from a nap. He can be so funny when he is like this, you can't get his attention for anything.

Here they are playing cowboys. The stools are their horses which they named "Rocky".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danette said...

I absolutely love the picture of the kids wrapped like cocoons in their blankets. I'm so happy you posted pics again! Don't be a stranger and post again soon!!!

hayley said...

I loved these pictures. That nap one is HILARIOUS!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

These are ALL so great! I love the horses and the nice cheeeesy smiles! That is one of those pictures that will be a "remember when" ...or "you used to..." Look at all that pretty hair too! Wow!