Kadie your family is so beautiful! I love the cute tummy picture! We will have to get together soon! Ayden would love to play dinosaurs with Wyatt. I will be at my Mom's house this month. I will give you a call.
Wyatt looks like he is loving sledding with that cheesecake smile:) hehe! Also, i think you look more like Mary's sibling than Tharren does! Saucy stomachs:)
K, JUST got your Christmas card in our held mail (after our trip)...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Is your little one due during Girls Camp?? ;) Don't go). ;) No really, I am so excited! Do you know the gender of your "angel" ? How fun to have a cousin cookin' too! Exciting!!
4 comments:
Kadie your family is so beautiful! I love the cute tummy picture! We will have to get together soon! Ayden would love to play dinosaurs with Wyatt. I will be at my Mom's house this month. I will give you a call.
You BAREly look pregnant at all. Do you know what you are having? You need to call me!
Wyatt looks like he is loving sledding with that cheesecake smile:) hehe! Also, i think you look more like Mary's sibling than Tharren does! Saucy stomachs:)
K, JUST got your Christmas card in our held mail (after our trip)...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! (Is your little one due during Girls Camp?? ;) Don't go). ;) No really, I am so excited! Do you know the gender of your "angel" ? How fun to have a cousin cookin' too! Exciting!!
Post a Comment