CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What is this DARLING lil guy's name? When was he born? How are you?! Did you know you were having a boy or was it a surprise! SOO fun! What cute boys you have! Thanks for the pics....I wanna update! =) I am so excited I will get to know this lil angel!
Wyatt kissing Weston, too precious. I still stick with my first thought that Weston looks more like Tharren. I'm sure I'll change my mind as soon as I see him in person. Good luck this week with the house hunting. Give Pat a hard time for us!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What is this DARLING lil guy's name? When was he born? How are you?! Did you know you were having a boy or was it a surprise! SOO fun! What cute boys you have! Thanks for the pics....I wanna update! =) I am so excited I will get to know this lil angel!
Wyatt kissing Weston, too precious. I still stick with my first thought that Weston looks more like Tharren. I'm sure I'll change my mind as soon as I see him in person. Good luck this week with the house hunting. Give Pat a hard time for us!
Congratulations! Now you have 3 very handsome guys in your life.
Post a Comment