Sunday, June 22, 2008

My mom said that when you have your second child that you start to forget to take individual pictres of your first, so I am determined to take individual pictures of Wyatt.

We found this Bumbo seat at a garage sale. Weston is constantly trying to sit up on his own even when he is in his bouncy seat and can see us all. I guess he just realizes that none of the rest of us are in reclining bouncy seats at the dinner table. I would do just about anything to get to see his sweet smile!

The first BBQ at our new house with friends! Wyatt was surrounded by 5 girls! Luke and Ayden where are you when we really need you?!

This is such a rare moment at our house. Wyatt doesn't just sit and relax very often, especially when it is unprompted. This lasted for about 2 seconds before he tore the page out but it was cute while it lasted! Ah, the soon to be 3 year old!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I had to laugh about Wyatt tearing the page out of the book! That sounds a little familiar. We have a little boy who likes to do the same.

You are so good with the yard sales! I'm a sucker and bought a bumbo brand new. I'm not going to let Kyle read your blog because then he'll know I could have found a better deal. :)

Love seeing all the pictures and updates Kadie!!

Bonnie said...

We miss you too! I can't believe how big weston is getting! YOu have such cute boys!