Monday, July 14, 2008

Knee High by the 4th of July

My Grandpa grew up in Iowa and he said that the corn should be knee high by the 4th of July. Does it count if it was knee high on Wyatt?

We got a garden swing for our back yard and love it!

On our way to church. Wyatt is in his cute outfit from Grammie and Papa, isn't he handsome?

Weston is a scooter. Everytime I put him on his tummy he scoots all over, he almost scooted off of the stair when I was taking this picture.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brandon Kunz said...

LOVE Wyatt's church suit! A future missionary in the making. Weston is a beautiful boy! The porch swing looks like a dream; you must love watching the sunsets in that. Missing you guys.

Danette said...

That corn better grow, I want some!!
Weston looks so big in that picture, Wyatt better watch out!

hayley said...

Cool swing! Wyatt looks very dapper and your shoes are SO CUTE, not surprised. Oh I miss you guys, wish we were going to be there to eat some corn with you guys.