Friday, August 01, 2008

In My Next Life...

Tharren and I always play this game where we have to say what we would be in our next life. And I have found my calling...I want to be a sunflower farmer! We went to Tawas City yesterday. It is on Lake Huron to play at the beach and have a BBQ with the ER residency director and all the other ER residents. This field of sunflowers was on our way up there. I have never seen anything like this. It is so incredible!!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hayley said...

How cool! Those are so pretty:) They are bigger than your head, crazy! "the beach" huh?? Nothing like sand and water for a good time! We are going the third week in August for Will's first vacation. He is going to go paragliding with my dad, and my mom and the boys and i are going to beach it! Santa Barabara i think! I am so excited.

Bonnie said...

Wow how beautiful! I can't believe how great the beaches are in Michigan! Who would have thought?
You look so great and have such a cute family! We miss you guys!