I set up an ETSY store! I decided to put some of my favorite past times to good use. I love to make jewelry so I set up an online store. Check it out when you get a chance!Here is the link.
Kadie, I've been following your blog and your kids are darling! I'm wondering how far away you are from us right now. We're in Sandusky, Ohio. Anyway, I love Etsy and added you as a favorite seller! Your jewelery is SO great! I can't wait to take a closer look. Leanne Mueller
2 comments:
Kadie, I've been following your blog and your kids are darling! I'm wondering how far away you are from us right now. We're in Sandusky, Ohio. Anyway, I love Etsy and added you as a favorite seller! Your jewelery is SO great! I can't wait to take a closer look.
Leanne Mueller
Kadie, gorgeous stuff!!! Don't surprised if you see me as a buyer! :)
Post a Comment