Tharren had a pretty easy rotation this month so he decided to build shelves in the unfinished part of our basement for food storage. They turned out AMAZING! Tharren is turning into quite the handy man. He loves to have a project to keep him busy. It must be because his mom instilled into him "Working children are happy children". This is so the case with Tharren! What can I say, I married into a wonderful family!

5 comments:
Those shelves are awesome! We seriously need to get going on our food storage. I am so glad you have a basement to keep your sanity, definitely next winter they will be entertaining themselves. Luke and Cohen play all the time without me now and it's SO NICE!! I wish we were still neighbors, our boys would have so much fun riding bikes and digging in the dirt:) miss ya!
Kudos to Tharren, the shelves look awesome! They are almost as great as the email you sent out. You have me laughing over here. Plus I don't know what you are talking about, you are wonder women!!
Oh...my...gosh...you are SO lucky! I love your shelves! I've been trying to convince Brandon that it wouldn't be hard to build shelves in OUR basement but NO, it's too much work. So I'm stuck with crap but now, thanks to Tharren, I'm going to put the fire under my husband!!! haha!!!
I can relate to the cold and the stir-crazy and the thank goodness for a basement (although ours is sometimes too cold to play in)!
And I'm impressed with the food storage - we need to get on that!
WOW! Nice shelves! Jonathan has back to back to back to back nasty rotations. I am sure I could find some projects for Tharren if he runs out. Hee hee. ;)
Post a Comment