The whole process was totally easier than I thought it would be. Wyatt did so great and hasn't had an accident in a whole week, even at night. His knight costume was his reward for filling up two sticker charts from all his potty training success. Wyatt came into my room this morning dressed just like this, I said "look Weston there is a knight in our room!" To which Wyatt galantly took off his helmet and said "No mom, it's just me!" I love this boy!

4 comments:
Sweet news! Way to go Wyatt:) Glad it went smoothly. What a handsome knight
HOW cute! I think my brother had that SAME armor! Good to know good stuff is still around! ;) What shining armor and a shining accomplishment! YAY! That is funny he said that. What a cute boy.
I have been meaning to email you....perhaps today...
...and I am still dreaming of that christmas popcorn I must have the recipe for!
Way to go mom! I'm sure life is a little easier now that you only have one bumb to clean. I heard about your "almost" flood. Good think you were on top of it.
Once I'm back on my feet I want to have you guys over, we haven't seen you in ages. Since Christmas actually and for only a minute. I'll give you a call sometime and see if there is a good time that the guys schedules work out, if not let's just get together with just the girls, I'm ok with that!
Way to go Wyatt! What a cute picture!
Post a Comment