Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Are Knights, That's Right!



Wyatt loves being a knight! He puts his costume on first thing in the morning and then comes to wake me up. It is not an unusual sight to see puckered knight lips as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, as I am the princess about to be rescued! I think he would sleep in his costume if we let him. His favorite movie right now is Backyardigans: Tale of the Mighty Knights. On it they sing a song that says "We are Knights that's right!" Wyatt is always singing it, too cute. He thinks that "skills" are some sort of armor, hehehe. The song says "our knightly 'skills' are out of sight", I haven't told him what "skills"really are, it is too cute to see him describe them as he thinks they are. I just love my Knight in Shining Armor!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hayley said...

Nice camera!! I love the first picture of wyatt, it makes me laugh:)