I just love my Wyatt, what can I say?! Today we had the rare opportunity to visit Tharren at the hospital for dinner. As we pulled into the parking lot Wyatt says "There is the hospital, where Daddy lives." Sad, I know and entirely too true this month. Tharren's last day off was last Sunday and his next day off isn't until next Sunday. He has to be at work at 5:30am and doesn't get home until 6:30 or 7 pm. All you other resident wives out there, I know you feel my pain! Internship year is almost over!!!
3 comments:
Oh boy, can we relate! Alex told me recently she loves when her daddy "comes to visit her." She doesn't think he lives here either! I think Paul knows exactly how many days he has left as an intern. We're almost there!!!
So very true! Only a few more months!
I definitely feel your pain. I was going nuts when jade was in the hospital where will was working and still he could only stop by for a minute!!! It was killing me. I am glad he has a good month for april, although of course all the neighbors are around for spring break and my sis is coming for a month before she moves to michigan. yeah crazy. bryn and paul are headed to MI with everyone else. They will be in north detroit. Hang in there girl, miss you:)
Post a Comment