Saturday, May 23, 2009

For the Love of Summer

Oh my amazing husband! Isn't this just beautiful! I can't wait to plant my star jasmine and let it grow all over this. Tharren and I wanted to get a trellis to go over the gate from our front yard to our garden but they are so expensive. So Tharren decided to build one. I am not going to lie, I was a little nervous and some what skeptical. But Tharren has proved himself once again. Yet another reason I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man!

Now on to our little gardener. This sweet boy just loves, loves, loves to be outside. I thought I would never have a child that loved being outside more than Wyatt, but I fear Weston has out done his brother. These two are going to be such brown berries by the end of summer, we are outside from sun up to sun down and I wouldn't have it any other way! Oh, how I love summer!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hayley said...

I've seen that bum somewhere before:) haha!! He is such a cutie:) There is nothing like being outside, I love it! Tharren and Will are a lot alike. I love having a man with many hobbies. It's so much fun to always have a project going on. Will is dying to buy a house!