Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disney World

WOW! I can't believe that it is March and I am just now getting to this! But lets be honest, I am just now emerging from the land of the 1st trimester and all the nauseousness (more like 17 weeks worth, but whose counting). Anyway, we went to Disney World in January with our good friends James and Jen and their cute boys. It was such a great, much needed trip and it got us out of the frozen tundra we live in for a least a week. We did 6 parks and a beach day in 7 days, busy to say the least but so, so fun! Our kids were great and had such a fantastic time with their friends, they are still missing them so much. And so are we! We stayed in this great house that had its own pool and spa, I wouldn't do it any other way, besides it was cheaper than a hotel. Thank goodness for Zofran, I couldn't have done the trip without it! Thanks James and Jen for all the fun and memories! Here's to Mexico 2011! I know there are a lot of pictures but believe me when I tell you I cut WAY down! ( I won't even tell you about the 700+ that I didn't blog about!)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wait, you're pregnant?!?! Congratulations!!!!

Leanne said...

Congrats, Kadie! I hope you're feeling better. The trips look like they were fabulous.