Reef Sawyer
Born at home at 8:38 pm on August 7th, 2 weeks before his due date! He weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz and was 19 inches long.
This is the last picture of me with only 2 kids! Yes, I was in labor!
We ADORED him from the very first moment!Born at home at 8:38 pm on August 7th, 2 weeks before his due date! He weighed 8 lbs, 8 oz and was 19 inches long.
Very proud big brothers!
Our first family photo!

4 comments:
Congratulations. He is so sweet. I love the first picture. The boys do look so prod. I hope everything went well & continues to go well. Enjoy life with 3 kids, it's fun.
I am so happy for you guys! What a sweet little boy! I just love his name! I hope you are doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is super cute and your family is adorable! You will love three kids - it's been my favorite so far!
Congratulations, Kadie and Tharren ! Reef looks so robust and beautiful. The boys have grown so, since I last saw pictures. Such cute faces, each resembling you somewhat as a little girl. I checked out the whole blog after getting the address from your mom last night. Amazing photography ! You are able to capture precious moments. We send our love to you.
Linda
Post a Comment