Thursday, October 07, 2010

Wyatt's First Day of School

Wyatt was SO excited to start school. He is so social and makes friends so easily. I just love that about him. He had NO reservations about starting school. On the way there the first day he said "mom, you DON'T have to walk me in, just drop me off, ok?" I, of course, said NO WAY! We walked him in and he was ok with that.  He is in a program called young 5's.  It is pretty much a mixture of preschool and kindergarten.  It was totally my choice to put him there.  They only have FULL day kindergarten here and I just felt that Wyatt (4 years old when school started) didn't need to be gone for 8 hour a day.  So, he will go to full day kindergarten next year.  I am good with that.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: