Way to go on the gardening. I know where I'm going for dinner!!! Can't wait to get back and come see the place, I only wish I could have seen the "diamond" chandelier in person!
What an awesome garden! You better post all the yummy things you make with all your fresh greens. There are so many yummy farmer stands around here which is good because we have to much shade to grow all the things we want. I am so jealous:) total sun, that is going to be a great spot. Did you buy that swing set? I can't remember, but anyways, how fun! You are set, the house and the yard look awesome!
3 comments:
Way to go on the gardening. I know where I'm going for dinner!!!
Can't wait to get back and come see the place, I only wish I could have seen the "diamond" chandelier in person!
What an awesome garden! You better post all the yummy things you make with all your fresh greens. There are so many yummy farmer stands around here which is good because we have to much shade to grow all the things we want. I am so jealous:) total sun, that is going to be a great spot. Did you buy that swing set? I can't remember, but anyways, how fun! You are set, the house and the yard look awesome!
oh yeah, jackets? beanies? you MUST be in michigan!
Post a Comment