Kadie I love seeing your cute family and keeping in touch with you! I had to tell you that Carson has the same monkey costume for Halloween this year! I love it.
Don't tell me you painted your face all by yourself...looks awesome! Loved the boys costumes, the monkey fits all too perfect for Wyatt!!
hahahaha! I still can't get over those boots!
So cute! How fun! I love the costums and Kadie you look fantastic! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kadie I love seeing your cute family and keeping in touch with you! I had to tell you that Carson has the same monkey costume for Halloween this year! I love it.
Don't tell me you painted your face all by yourself...looks awesome! Loved the boys costumes, the monkey fits all too perfect for Wyatt!!
hahahaha! I still can't get over those boots!
So cute! How fun! I love the costums and Kadie you look fantastic! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment