Monday, October 13, 2008

What a weekend

With Tharren being ever so busy these days I am always on the hunt for some fun and entertaining things to do, so when my great friend Abby called me and said she was asked on Thursday to put on a wedding on Saturday, I of course joined right in. Anyway, the whole story and pictures are on her fun blog that I am linking here Take a look, it was so fun and we laughed through the whole thing. I really think it turned out well and the couple was so grateful. It was crazy at times especially since I had Wyatt and Weston with me the whole time. Thank goodness for Moby wraps. So thanks Abby for the fun as always! And as soon as the wedding was over and cleaned up, I raced home to do flyers and sign-ups for our up coming chili-cook-off and trunk-or-treat, needless to say My kids and I took a long sunday nap! Hooray for fun, event filled weekends.

1 comment:

hayley said...

oh boy, I think you found your soul mate:) Two peas in a pod! That is CRAZY!! and the fact that you had your baby on you all day is quite impressive. I have seen Abby's blog before, pretty ambitious, I feel like a bum just looking at it!! Anyways, glad you are keeping busy and having fun at the same time. You guys did an awesome job and I am not surprised at all that everything turned out yummy and amazing.