Seriously though, have you ever seen anything funnier? They were doing this all over the window and I couldn't stop laughing, OK so I stopped laughing long enough to get a quick picture but that was all. I am just glad I captured it! Click on the picture to see it big, it just gets funnier!
2 comments:
You're right Kadie the pic is HILARIOUS when enlarged! I was totally laughing my head off, especially at Weston's sweet little mouth all smashed up against the window. You sound like you're having such a blast there! Thanks again for your food blog. It totally rocks! Courts and Mer use it like every day. I'm thinking of make the magic bars this weekend. Love you!
So I was talking to my sis hayley about friends that live in MI. We just moved out to Farmington hills 5 months ago. We are moving up to the commerce area. We are in the walled lake ward. Where are you guys at? Looking at all the places you have been gives me great ideas where to take our family.
Post a Comment