The beautiful, amazing, I never wanted to leave, Mackinaw Island! This is such an amazing place! There are no cars allowed so you can either see the island by horse drawn carriage, foot, or bike. It is truly like a step back in time. The houses are old and immaculate, full of flowers and amazing! The coast is breathtaking, it looks like the Caribbean with its crystal clear blue water. I can't wait to go back! This, as you can tell was the highlight of our trip up north for me. I was also surprised by the amazing beaches they have in the U.P. What a treat to live in Michigan for a few years and get to experience places like these! If only summer could last forever in Michigan.
This is a view of the Mackinaw bridge that connects Michigan's lower and upper peninsulas.
This is a view of the Mackinaw bridge that connects Michigan's lower and upper peninsulas.

No comments:
Post a Comment